The old mansion was built in 1834. The old manor building has a building with a basement level and a part with dimensions 25.3 x 18.75 meters. The two buildings, the mansion and horse barn, were built of brick and their floors are made of wooden beams with plaster on the shingle.
The structure that has endured, over time, has had interventions made through changes and re-planning.
Originally written by: Tudor Plăcintă
Translated and edited into English by: Matthew Hundemann